Personal Injury Paralegal - EL/ PL and Industrial disease paralegal
PERSONAL INJURY PARALEGAL EL/PL AND INDUSTRIAL DISEASE PARALEGAL – MANCHESTER
Industrial disease paralegal – This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team advising on a mix of top quality EL/PL and disease work offering great training and career progression. The department has an excellent reputation in the market and is currently on a significant recruitment drive following a period of sustained growth.
THE ROLE AT A GLANCE
· Job title: EL/PL and Industrial Disease Fee Earner
· Location: Manchester
· Salary: £16,000 - £25,000
· Reports to: Team Leader
· Previous Experience: At least one year of litigated defendant experience, preferably from a defendant Insurance background. Claimant experience will also be considered. EL/PL experience is important, though depending on experience our client may be willing to train the right applicant in this area.
Our client is a leading top tier defendant insurance firm handling the full breadth of personal injury, EL/PL and Industrial Disease related work from NIHL and HAVS right through to defending more complex asbestos related claims such as mesothelioma. The firm is a panel adviser for some of the top insurance houses as well as public sector clients.
Due to further expansion, the personal injury team is ideally looking to attract someone with a mix of EL/PL and Industrial Disease experience. EL/PL is the more important skillset, though those with solid industrial disease experience should apply. The successful candidates will enjoy an excellent salary and benefits package, working in a thriving, yet supportive environment. In particular, applicants should be able to demonstrate:
· Around 6 months or more of experience in EL/PL work – ideally litigated
· Some exposure to industrial disease preferably from a defendant insurance background would be beneficial;
· A professional, focused approach to their work; and
· A genuine enthusiasm for this particular area of industrial disease work.
A GREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITY
This is an outstanding opportunity to join one of the leading names in defendant insurance offering an attractive salary and benefits. Just as important, this is an equally exciting chance to really develop your career with excellent training and exposure to quality work.