This busy law firm are looking for a motivated paralegal to join their commercial property team in Taunton to support a busy fee earner handling high quality work.
You must be able to communicate and having experience of working with clients and managing their expectations. You will administer, progress, complete and register commercial conveyancing transactions including :
- Making search and enquiries;
- Drafting commercial property contracts using SCPC;
- Drafting option and overage agreements or deeds;
- Investigating title and drafting Reports on title;
- Drafting Transfers, deeds of easement and covenant and Commercial Leases under LTA 1954 or tenancies at will;
- Making requisitions;
- Liaising with Lenders and completing commercial property matters;
- Attending to Land Registrations and dealing with any of their requisitions;
- File management and providing admin assistance to the team.
The role would develop to you taking instructions and managing client commercial property transactions both freehold and leasehold and to assisting in larger farm and commercial property sales and purchases and more complex boundary/covenant/easement issues.
You must be degree level educated or have extensive work based experience within property.
- You will have excellent IT skills and use case management system.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise effectively.
- Ability to produce accurate, well presented work.
- Demonstrate commercial awareness and a business aptitude.
- Have the ability to follow procedures such as Lexcel compliance.
- Be able to meet financial and non financial targets and broader objectives.
- You must be able to work effectively with colleagues and flourish in a team.
- Have a focus on developing and maintaining client relationships at all levels and excellent communication and relationship management skills.
This is a permanent full time position where you will become an integral pat of the firm’s Commercial department. The firm offer excellent salary and benefits and where you have the opportunity to develop and grow your career.