Driven by recent successes there are a number of Paralegal Opportunities within the Employment Department in Manchester. Our Employment department has some of the country's leading employment and discrimination lawyers and undertakes some of the biggest, high profile, group action cases involving equal pay and the gig economy. Our ground breaking work is regularly featured on leading news channels. Over the years we have won numerous awards including The Lawyers Employment Team of the Year 2015 award, and have consistently ranked annually in the top tiers of both Chambers and Legal 500 client guides.
The role will entail being part of a team bringing group equal pay claims. The role will involve communicating with clients effectively and efficiently and ensuring cases are managed accurately by obtaining accurate instructions to enable clients to make informed decisions.
To be successful you must have:
• An interest in working with a leading claimant law firm is a must along with a strong understanding and appreciation of Leigh Day values and ethos.
• Demonstrable ability to efficiently and accurately manage a high volume of work.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• The ability to manage own workload in a busy environment to a high standard.
• Previous experience in supporting large or multiple claims in a paralegal capacity will be highly advantageous.
These are full time, permanent positions based in Manchester.
Please visit our website to download the full job description for the Employment Paralegal post.
Please return the following documents to the email address provided on our website by Sunday 21 July 2019.
• A covering letter stating why you are interested in this role, your salary expectations and applicable notice period.
• A copy of your up-to-date CV.
• The completed application form (downloadable from our website)
Unfortunately we may not be able to consider applications where this information is not provided.
Valuing diversity is essential to Leigh Day’s on-going success. We are committed to creating a working culture where everyone’s contributions are encouraged and valued and the workplace is free from barriers to inclusion, particularly for those from under-represented backgrounds.
Should you have a disability or long-term condition that requires adjustments to the application or interview process, please contact us, in confidence, to discuss your requirements.
More information about equality, diversity and inclusion at Leigh Day is available on our website.