3 months ago
Login to Save this vacancy
Motor & Casualty
Advertising End Date:
About The Role
The basic purpose of the job and its primary objectives:
* The successful candidate will be assisting on a case load of Large Loss claims; so the role represents a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to high quality and challenging work.
* To assist senior members of the team with all aspects of Large and Complex Loss Claims.
* Managing the team diary and preparing for team diary meeting every week.
* Reviewing records and preparing detailed notes on the key issues.
* Attending Court.
* Collating disclosure and keeping in order.
* Preparing bundles for expert and Counsel Instruction.
* Instructing and liasing with experts and Counsel.
* Research legal issues.
* To assist with client MI/SLA requirements.
* At least 1 year experience working in civil litigation preferably PI background.
* Working knowledge of CPR.
* Have some knowledge of insurance, preferably motor claims.
* Have an eye for detail.
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Can work under pressure and to strict time limits.
* Able to meet/exceed billing target. Previous experience of hourly rate charging preferable but not essential.