8 months ago
Real Estate Property Finance
Fieldfisher is a European law firm with market leading practices in many of the world's most dynamic sectors. We are an exciting, forward-thinking organisation with a particular focus on technology, finance & financial services, energy & natural resources, life sciences and media.
Our growing European network of offices supports an international client base alongside our Silicon Valley and China colleagues. We also work in a number of other jurisdictions through dedicated country teams.
Among our clients we count social media sites and high street coffee chains as well as pharmaceutical, life sciences and medical devices companies, energy suppliers, banks and technology leaders.
Clients choose to work with us because we deliver commercial, pragmatic and innovative solutions through our exceptional legal expertise and experience, on time and on budget.
Our network has more than 1000 people working across 20 offices providing highly commercial advice based on an in-depth understanding of our clients' needs.
We operate across our offices in Amsterdam, Beijing, Belfast, Birmingham, Bologna, Brussels, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, London, Luxembourg, Manchester, Munich, Milan, Paris, Rome, Shanghai, Turin, Venice and Silicon Valley.
In 2017, Fieldfisher was named Law Firm of the Year in Western Germany at the Juve Awards, and Law firm of the Year at the British Legal Awards. 2018 saw Fieldfisher named Law Firm of the year at the Legal Business Awards 2018.
Fieldfisher's Condor Alternative Legal Solutions won the award for ‘New Business and Service Delivery Models’ at the FT Innovative Lawyers Europe Awards 2017. Fieldfisher also won Personal Injury Team of the Year at the Solicitors Journal Awards 2017.
We are looking for an experienced Paralegal with a genuine interest in Real Estate or Real Estate Finance work and flexible approach to work. The successful candidate will be able to manage challenging workload and work under pressure.
* Working with specific groups within the Real Estate team from time to time on general property work including finance, construction, transactional work, planning and dispute resolution.
* The role is to support the teams within the department and will involve dealing with administrative and management work, potentially running transactional matters under supervision and dealing with discrete tasks in relation to matters (for example research, letters, drafting, documents).
Key Skills & Experience
* Undergraduate degree, GDL if applicable and LPC.
* Previous experience and interest in Real Estate work (transactional, property finance, property litigation and/or construction) desirable.
* Strong IT skills.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Must be willing and able to commit for the duration of the contract.
* Enthusiastic, keen and proactive.
* Must be self-motivated
Fieldfisher recruitment processes are handled by our in house recruitment team. If you are an agency enquiring about partnering with us on recruitment, please direct your correspondence solely to the recruitment team and please do not submit speculative applications under any circumstances.
Fieldfisher aims to ensure equality of opportunity and we are actively working towards improving the diversity of our staff. All applications will only be considered on merit and the applicant's suitability to meet the requirements of the role.