11 months ago
Dependent on experience
About the Role
Our Clinical Negligence team in Bath is renowned for the work it does on behalf of claimants who have suffered through medical negligence.
In this position you will be instrumental in providing legal and administrative support to our Clinical Negligence team. Managing your own caseload this is a great opportunity for someone who has experience of working in Clinical Negligence and is looking to take the next step in their career.
Responsibilities of the Role
* To earn fees in line with agreed targets by running a caseload
* To provide exceptional client service levels
* Assess Liability and Quantum in each case
* Duties including taking calls from clients and third parties, taking notes during meetings, requesting medical/dental records and drafting legal documents
* Legal and medical research as required
* Deal with all administration duties including filing, cheque requests, raising invoices and archiving
* Marketing and business development duties as required
Skills & Experience:
* Educated to LLB level
* LPC or ILEX qualifications are desirable
* Previous experience within Clinical Negligence or Personal Injury work
* Enthusiastic and driven to provide excellent levels of client service
* Target driven with a proactive approach to meeting deadlines and objectives
* Well organised with strong methods for managing your time
The successful applicant will be subject to pre-employment screening including a DBS (Criminal Background) check.
* Positive Attitude to Work- Approaches work with positivity and energy and thrives in a busy environment.
* Effective Communicator- Clearly conveys information and ideas through the relevant media. Speaks in Plain English.
* Self Aware- Recognises personal strengths and weaknesses and uses that knowledge to interact positively with others. Maintains a professional impression.
* Team Player- Actively participates as a member of a team. Develops and maintains relationships with others.
* Resilient- Functions effectively under pressure and handles difficult circumstances in a manner that is acceptable to others and Royds Withy King.
* Open to Change- Receptive to new ways of working with the ability to be flexible in approaching tasks and problems.
Please note that closing dates on vacancies are provided as a guideline. Royds Withy King reserves the right to close a vacancy earlier than the stated closing date.
Royds Withy King is a full service UK Top 100 law firm with robust commercial, private client, specialist personal injury and clinical negligence practices. We have the combined expertise of 450 staff across our offices in Bath, Oxford, London and Wiltshire.
We are a passionate and growing firm that strives to be specialists in our field and put client relationships at the core of everything we do. We use our experience across the full range of commercial and private law sectors to put our clients ahead of the curve.
And our strongest advocates are our people; it’s the way they relate to our clients and the way they do business. We are proud to have been ranked as a 'Sunday Times Top 100 Best Mid-Size Company to Work For' for the last three years.
We offer a fantastic range of benefits including a competitive salary, 26.5 days holiday per year, a great pension scheme and a whole host of other staff benefits.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a friendly and professional environment in a Law firm with prospects, then look no further!
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS
14 days ago
only 4 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close
7 days ago
only 10 hours until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close