7 months ago
We are currently recruiting for an Office Assistant to join our Lender Sales team based in Bristol. Our Lender Sales department deals with the sales of those properties that have been taken into possession, by our Banking clients. This is a fast paced position supporting the Lender Sales Team with a full range of administrative tasks.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Support team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
As an Office Assistant your day to day remit includes:
* Complete all allocated tasks within the required timeframe and to the required level of accuracy.
* Write simple business letters.
* Process inbound post.
* Support case handlers with administrative tasks and action work as delegated by the team supervisor.
* Open new instructions accurately and within service standards, input data and prepare initial letters and documents.
* Telephone asset managers, solicitors and clients making accurate and detailed attendance not.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
* Satisfactory levels of literacy and numeracy.
* Effective record keeping and telephone communication skills.
* Good attention to detail.
* A conscientious, 'can-do' attitude.
* Be client focussed and supportive of team members.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate.
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Company
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.