NQ - 2 yrs PQE lawyer is sought to work for a leading law firm in their Wareham office. Legal Executives with equivalent experience will also be considered.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- Specific knowledge of Wills, LPAs and Estate Administration;
- Member of STEP or SFA desirable or willing to work towards this;
- Ability to meet and exceed fee earning, time recording and billing targets;
- Knowledge of MS Office and previous experience of using case management system (SOS desirable) and digital dictation software;
- Good time management and organisational skills;
- Proven ability to manage your own caseload of private client and working as part of a team;
- Good negotiation and marketing skills;
- High level of initiative, reliable and conscientious;
- High degree of professional integrity;
- Pleasant demeanour with good communication skills;
- Own transport (car).
The firm offer a competitive salary and good benefits for this full time permanent position.