- NQ Family Solicitor
- £30,000-£35,000 plus benefits
- Birmingham City Centre
A new opportunity has opened for a Newly Qualified Family Solicitor to work within a multi-office, multi-discipline legal practice. My client is now looking to recruit an experienced but Newly Qualified Family Solicitor for their office based in Birmingham Central to support the team with an ever increasing and varied load of casework. This will be a fantastic chance for someone who wants to develop their potential, be trained and who can show ambition.
Required Skills and Responsibilities:
- Law degree (or equivalent GDL degree) - Essential
- Previous Family Law experience - Essential (1 year)
- Graduate membership of CILEx - Desirable
Daily responsibilities will include:
- To manage an agreed caseload of clients, providing appropriate advice and assistance in accordance with professional standards and internal quality requirements
- Interviewing clients, taking instructions, identifying appropriate funding, including public funding, keeping detailed file notes of instructions received, advice given and any other attendances upon clients and other parties
- Provide written, telephone and office costs estimates and quotes to Prospective clients/ Introducers with a full breakdown of costs and disbursements as requested
- To actively progress the client's matter promptly to conclusion
- Assisting fee earners with research
- Drafting applications to the court and other court documents for approval by the fee earner
- Drafting and checking statements
- Dealing with letter, fax, for further information.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.