NQ Commercial Property Solicitor - Newcastle
- Award winning full service law firm based in Newcastle City Centre
- Legal 500 listed and Chambers rated with a number of 'leading individuals'
- Loyal and repeat client base
- Small sized team allowing room for progression and no glass ceilings
- NQ Commercial Property Solicitor required to join the highly regarded Commercial Property Team
- You will be given full responsibility over your own clients, under close supervision from one of the Partners
- You will handle your own caseload of Commercial Property matters, including landlord and tenant matters, site acquisitions, corporate support and development work on behalf of house builders
- You will assist on more complex matters under close supervision of the Partners
- Tasks may include drafting and negotiating leases, preparing contracts and option agreements and advising upon security documentation
- Core client base includes a large number of owner managed businesses, industrial clients, house builders and healthcare clients including care homes
- You will be a recently qualified or soon to be qualified Solicitor with a minimum of 6 months experience in Commercial Property
- Competitive NQ Salary
- Benefits package include generous holiday allowance, and above average pension contribution
- Further development and progression opportunities within the firm
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.