NQ Clinical Negligence Solicitor - London
A top tier NHSR panel firm in London are seeking to recruit a junior clinical negligence solicitor to join their growing team. The firm have offices nationally that are held in high regard for providing an excellent service and have an unrivalled track record in healthcare. As part of the firm's growth and new work lines, the team are looking for an ambitious and talented clinical negligence solicitor to join their central London office.
* Handle your own caseload of defendant clinical negligence cases including both pre litigated and litigated claims for the NHSR
* Assist senior solicitors on higher value and complex claims
* Work with both the NHS and wider public and private health care providers and trusts
* Ideally you will be an NQ with a seat in defendant or claimant clinical negligence
* Applications from NQs with strong catastrophic injury/ insurance litigation experience with a demonstrable interest in defendant clinical negligence should apply
* Applications from second year trainee solicitors with strong clinical negligence seat and academics will also be considered
* Highly competitive salary
* Comprehensive benefits package
If you are interested in this NQ Clinical Negligence Solicitor role, please contact Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal for more information.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.