2 months ago
Newly Qualified Lawyer : Private Client
A widely known firm which is The Legal Society accredited are now seeking a Newly Qualified Lawyer / Solicitor : 2-year PQE to join their Private Client Department. The successful candidate will have experience within Private Client work along with specific knowledge of Wills, Power of Attorney and Estate Administration.
Duties will Include:
* Effectively manage own caseload.
* Ensure appropriate hours are recorded and billed to meet/exceed targets.
* Process timely transactions and effect financial controls in accordance to departmental procedures.
* Ensuring all file records are kept up to date and case management procedures are maintained.
* Maintaining an effective diary system in liaison with support staff.
* Being proactive in identifying new marketing and networking opportunities.
* To actively initiate and maintain relationships to obtain new clients and maximise business opportunities with existing.
* Obtaining funds on account.
* Membership of STEP and/or SFE.
* Experience of Dutyship matters.
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
5 days ago
only 23 days until close