Job Title: New Enquiry Advisor
Reports to: Team Leader/ Head of Department
As a member of the new enquiries team you will be the first point of contact for our clients at the outset of their claims journey.
You will be organised and have good communication skills, while working in a fast-paced environment.
You will provide support & empathy for our clients while maintaining a professional manner and gaining the required information to support our fee earning team.
- To manage inbound & outbound calls with our perspective clients
- To obtain case information while providing a high-quality service
- To log and help fee earners assess case prospects
- To support with business team reporting
- To contribute to business KPI’s & objectives
- To engage with business projects
- Strong communications skills and excellent time management.
- Pro-active, positive and enthusiastic in periods of change.
- Commitment to deliver excellent client and operational outcomes.
- Enjoys taking accountability for objectives and measures.
- High attention to detail
- Ideally with a call centre background
- Competitive basic salary
- 20 days holiday per year (that increases with service), plus bank holidays, plus Christmas closure
- Company sponsored Health Cash Plan
- Flexibility around start/finish times
- Modern office in excellent city centre location
- Friendly, professional and supportive culture
- Social events such as “Fizz Friday” and York races