3 months ago
ACS are looking for a Motor Claims Consultant for a Cheshire based law firm. The role is based on a 37.5 hour week, with the hours being 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm and 10am-6pm. The salary for this position is £18,000-£22,000 based on the candidates level of experience.
Key duties and responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
* To pro-actively claims manage a caseload of AD, Fault & ULR, claims to conclusion.
* To ensure quality, service standards and productivity levels are maintained to a high standard.
* To develop client contacts and an understanding of the client culture.
* To manage the clients expectations and where possible ensure a positive customer claims journey.
* To provide a central point of contact for the client throughout the claims management process.
* To liaise with all parties to the client to progress the claims journey (Broker, Client Insurer, Service Providers, Third Party/Representatives/Insurers/Agents etc.)
* Where appropriate, attend client review meetings.
* Deliver technically accurate and appropriate advice to clients, colleagues etc.
* To investigate liability and provide advice regarding the recovery of losses.
* To create accurate Claims Management System records.
* To assist with both internal & external auditing.
* To work closely with colleagues within the firm to deliver consistently high levels of service.
* To support the firms values and policies in a professional manner.
* To continually adhere to client specific protocols and best practice.
* To continuously drive improvement in the service delivery to clients.
* Identify own training needs and to request appropriate training to meet own performance targets.
* To be supportive of change within the claims handling teams.
* To actively create a supportive and respectful working environment.
* Ensure work area is tidy and report and incidents and potential risks
Requirements of the candidate include, but are not limited to:
* Possess at least an intermediate technical understanding of Motor Liability, to produce a consistent level of work showing an understanding of relevant facts, case law and research.
* Demonstrate competence in own area of expertise.
* Demonstrates understanding of client needs/expectations.
* Be able to effectively prioritises and adhere to client deadlines.
* Ability to interact and communicate with client and keep them up-to-date
* Ability to respond to clients changing requirements.
* Willingness to go the extra mile for their clients.
* Ability to apply knowledge, skills or experience to solve problems.
* Organises own work effectively with a positive attitude.
* Interacts with colleagues to build relationships within teams.
* Takes responsibility for keeping personal development up-to-date.
* Knows when to seek guidance and does so effectively, with the ability to act positively on constructive criticism.
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
24 days ago
only 3 days until close
about 1 month ago
only 13 days until close
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close