An exciting, entry level opportunity has arisen at an ABS Law Firm based in Cheadle, Stockport. The role will be responsible for the conduct of new Personal Injury claims coming into the firm up to the end of Stage 1 of the MOJ process. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with an understanding of the Personal Injury Claims process and a desire to work in a fast paced environment.
Successful Candidates will:
- Have a basic understanding of the Personal Injury claims process and be familiar with the Low Value PI Claims Protocols.
- Have the ability to follow processes and protocols successfully.
- Comply with the Firm's Service Level Agreements.
- Be able to communicate clearly and concisely over the telephone and in writing.
- Capture accurate information and complete documentation correctly.
- Perform administrative processes such as opening and closing files appropriately.
- Carry out due diligence compliance checks in line with instruction.
- Liaise successfully and respectfully with clients.
- Complete Claim Notification Form (in line with training) and upload to Portal.
- Advise clients on funding (in line with training and Firm policy).
- Instruct Medical Experts as appropriate via Medco (as per training).
- Undertake such relevant tasks as required from time to time.
- Be able to use IT systems as instructed.
- Be able to type to a speed of 30 WPM.
- Be organised and diligent in managing own caseload.
- Relevant previous experience is desirable.
- Commercial awareness is important combined with the need to be results focused.
- A strong academic background - LLB/LPC is desirable.
As indicated above, training and supervision is provided. This is an exciting, fast paced environment for an enthusiastic candidate.