Personal Injury Paralegal - MOJ Portal Team, Cheshire
- Boutique firm with a relaxed and friendly environment
- Good source of work from closely-related businesses
- Offers a good work/life balance
- Based at office in Cheshire (South of the Wirral)
- To handle caseload of MOJ Portal files through Stages 1 - 3
- Issue Part 8 Proceedings when necessary
- Caseload of RTA files
- At least 12 months experience in a MOJ Portal role
- Strong client care and communication skills
- Working knowledge of MOJ Portal
- Able to issue Part 8 proceedings is desirable
- Competitive salary up to £25,000
- Excellent bonus scheme, potential earnings up to £1500 per quarter
- 20 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays + Christmas Break
- Holidays increase after 2 years of service
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.