A well established, forwarding thinking law firm are looking for an experienced MOJ Portal Claims Handler to join them.
The role has become available due to internal promotion/progression within the MOJ Portal Team (progression for their staff is something my client prides themselves on and is keen to encourage).
The firm set up to practice over 30 years and their success has gone from strength to strength. They employee around 60 members of staff and each of their specialised departments are kept busy with a constant flow of work coming from repeat clients/business.
For the right candidate this is an opportunity to work for a great firm who can offer progression, a competitive bonus structure and a friendly working atmosphere.
To be considered for the role you must have at least 6 months experience in handling your own case load of MOJ Portal cases, ideally at all stages (1, 2 and 3) but all candidates with experience in dealing with MOJ Portal cases at any stages will be considered.
In addition to the above you should be conscientious, dynamic, have an eye for detail and have the ability to work within a fast paced environment whilst maintaining excellent quality of service and client care.
Your duties will involve but will not be limited to:-
· Taking new instructions
· Assessing liability and case prospects
· Arranging and collating evidence in support of a Claimant’s claim (medical evidence, treatment Receipts for uninsured losses)
· Dealing with cheques and cash payments
· Valuing medical evidence
· Advising clients
· Liaising with Clients, Medical agencies, Recommenders and third parties etc.
· Utilising the firms case management system
· Being proactive and showing initiative
· Providing excellent customer service and knowledge of the claims process
· Working to deadlines and managing your time effectively
· Meeting targets set for cost performance
This is a great opportunity to work for a successful and well established legal firm.
Should this opportunity be of interest to you please contact me as soon as possible to discuss in further detail.