We are currently looking to recruit a full time Mental Health Panel Accredited Fee Earner to join our Sheffield office.
The firm will also consider those looking to work remotely
You will need experience in all aspects of mental health work including representing patients in hospital under the Mental Health Act.
Applicants must be organised and hard working with strong administrative qualities and excellent communication skills, as well as experience of handling their own caseload.
Further information can be found in the attached job description and person specification below.
Howells offer a wide range of benefits including:
- 38 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Flexi time scheme, with the ability to take up to 4 flex days each year
- Contributory pension scheme
- Permanent Health Insurance
- STAR (Special Thanks and Recognition) award
- Training and development opportunities
- Mentoring scheme
- Social Fund