10 months ago
Based in Sheffield. Travel to our other offices may occasionally be required.
Lupton Fawcett LLP is a well established, professional and forward thinking Law Firm with offices in Leeds, Sheffield and York.
As part of our planned strategy for growth,we require an experienced Matrimonal & Family Lawyer to join our Family Department in Sheffield. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to join our hugely successful team and take the business to the next level.
The successful candidate must have excellent technical ability and experience of handling a broad range of family and matrimonial law. Realistically they should have a minimum of 3 years PQE as they will be expected to manage their own caseload, support staff and participate in the Firm’s marketing activities.
Applicants should have the following attributes:-
* A minimum of 3 yrs PQE gained in Family / Matrimonial Law;
* A strong client following or contacts whom they are able to bring with them;
* The ability to generate their own caseload through existing contacts and from client referrals;
* Good marketing focus and be commercially aware, with a proven background of successful involvement in business development strategies to enable contribution to the growth of the Firm's portfolio;
* Credible and professional enough to contribute to the growth of an already successful department;
* Pro-active, driven, professional and flexible as well as being friendly and a good team player;
* Have excellent technical and interpersonal ability across all levels;
* Additional managerial skills and be seeking to lead and mentor a successful department.
Applicants should be confident, possessing strong client development and networking skills. In addition to this they should be self-motivated individuals with excellent IT skills, who can convince us they will enjoy being part of an integrated team and will also thrive in an autonomous working environment.
The successful candidate will be tasked with developing a full and varied caseload to cover the full remit of private Family and Matrimonal matters with a focus on high net worth financial applications. They will be excited at having the opportunity to join a strong and close knit team where they can contribute to the growth of the department.
Lupton Fawcett is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from every sector of the community. If the role is of interest to you, please submit your CV and covering letter via the form below where your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Unfortunately we are unable to respond to all applications. If you do not hear from us please assume you have been unsuccessful in your application. We would like to retain your details, CV and all of the information contained within it for the purpose of potentially filing a future vacancy with Lupton Fawcett and for which we believe you are suitable.
To show your consent please tick the box below. You are able to withdraw this at any time by writing to us at Lupton Fawcett LLP, Yorkshire House, East Parade, Leeds, LS1 5BD, emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling a member of the HR team on.
Apply for this Position
If you are a human do not fill in this field
Job role you are applying for: *
How were you directed to this vacancy? *
We will retain this information for the period ending on the 31st December in the second full calendar year following your application to us. To provide your consent to this please tick this box
Please type the letters and numbers shown in the image.
Click the image to see another captcha.