9 months ago
Matrimonial Family Solicitor
Based in Sheffield. Travel to our other offices may occasionally be required.
Salary is based on experience and negotiable.
A fantastic opportunity to join a well-established, professional and forward thinking Law Firm with offices in Leeds, Sheffield and York. As part of our planned strategy for growth, we require an experienced Matrimonial & Family Lawyer to join our Family Department in Sheffield. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to join our hugely successful team and take the business to the next level.
The successful candidate must have excellent technical ability and experience of handling a broad range of family and matrimonial law. Realistically they should have a minimum of 3 years PQE as they will be expected to manage their own caseload, support staff and participate in the Firm's marketing activities.
Applicants should have the following attributes:-
* A minimum of 3 yrs PQE gained in Family / Matrimonial Law;
* A strong client following or contacts whom they are able to bring with them;
* The ability to generate their own caseload through existing contacts and from client referrals;
* Good marketing focus and be commercially aware, with a proven background of successful involvement in business development strategies to enable contribution to the growth of the Firm's portfolio;
* Credible and professional enough to contribute to the growth of an already successful department;
* Pro-active, driven, professional and flexible as well as being friendly and a good team player;
* Have excellent technical and interpersonal ability across all levels;
* Additional managerial skills and be seeking to lead and mentor a successful department.
Applicants should be confident, possessing strong client development and networking skills. In addition to this they should be self-motivated individuals with excellent IT skills, who can convince us they will enjoy being part of an integrated team and will also thrive in an autonomous working environment.
The successful candidate will be tasked with developing a full and varied caseload to cover the full remit of private Family and Matrimonial matters with a focus on high net worth financial applications. They will be excited at having the opportunity to join a strong and close knit team where they can contribute to the growth of the department.
If you are interested in this fantastic role please do not hesitate to apply below!
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
13 days ago
only 19 hours until close
about 1 month ago
only 12 days until close
27 days ago
only 19 hours until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close