An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Real Estate Paralegal / Fee Earner to join a well-respected, Leeds based Law firm.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Top 20 law firm, who are widely known as leaders within the legal industry. As a Paralegal Manager, you will be responsible for managing the day to day tasks of a team of paralegals within the Real Estate department.
On a day to day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the work of the Paralegals in delivering a very high quality service
- Managing the expectations of those providing the instructions, including tracking progress, anticipating and highlighting resourcing issues and ensuring we provide sufficient and timely updates
- Line Management responsibility for the sub team
- Acting as the initial point of contact in connection with any issues and escalating as necessary
- Ensuring robust checks and quality controls are in place
- Identifying training needs and providing coaching to ensure the team are able to meet expectations
- Undertaking appropriate quality checks and ensuring sufficient quality controls are in place
- Tracking performance metrics and producing reports
- Conducting performance reviews in accordance with line management responsibility
In order to be considered for this position, you must be:
- Senior Paralegal, FILEX or similar with at least 3 years Real Estate experience preferred
- Able to manage and work well with people at all levels
- Highly organised
- Clear and effective communicator
- Highly professional, with a dedication to exceeding expectations
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a modern and forward-thinking law firm who truly believe that investing the time and support into their staff, will achieve the best results. If you fit the above criteria and are interested in the role, please submit your CV below.