Exceptional LPC graduate-level opportunity within a massively successful commercial litigation team in South Manchester.
You will join an incredibly forward-thinking, national, multi-service firm. They are highly regarded for the work that they do, with their commercial litigation team advising a variety of household name business. You will have the opportunity to work alongside talented solicitors and gain exposure to a broad range of commercial disputes.
LPC Graduate / Litigation Paralegal – South Manchester
The company & role
- Immensely ambitious Top 100 practice
- They have really taken the initiative in recent years, diversifying into new practice areas, whilst growing already successful teams
- As their reputation has grown, so too has the number of top calibre lawyers joining the firm, as well as its overall revenue
- Commutable from: Manchester, Knutsford, Warrington, Wilmslow, Altrincham, Stockport
The ideal candidate
- LPC Graduate, or on the way to completing LPC
- 2.1 or better achieved from a Red Brick or university of equal standing
- Confident and personable
- Hard-working, with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong team working skills
- Interest in forging a career within commercial facing area of law
- Great internal progression prospects
- Exceptional culture, with massive emphasis placed on employee well-being
- Access to a great quality of work working closely with very well respected Solicitors and Partners
- Frequent social calendar
The next step
To register your interest in this LPC graduate level commercial litigation paralegal vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Duane or Joseph at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.