- An exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded law firm based in the greater Manchester area.
- A legal 500 firm with a long history operating out of Stockport area.
- Currently expanding and looking to take on ambitious hardworking graduates.
- Have you recently completed your LPC, or currently in the process of studying your LPC?
- A highly regarded law firm based in greater Manchester is now seeking a graduate to join their thriving Property department.
- For the ideal candidate, the position offers excellent career progression, regular salary reviews and the opportunity to work in a team of specialists.
- You will be responsible for assisting Conveyancing fee earners on their Residential Conveyancing caseload.
- Using case management to assist fee earners on varying matters.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Must have LLB or equivalent.
- Previous work experience (ideally alongside their studies)
- A desire to work and develop a career in conveyancing / residential property law.
- Excellent organisational skills, ensuring that all deadlines and targets are met.
- Strong understanding of the legal sector as whole
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!