Locum Senior Planning Lawyer – West Midlands – 3 months – Remote Working – Full Time – Up to £55 per hour Umbrella
Venn Group’s specialist Public Sector Legal Team are working with a respectable Local Authority in the West Midlands region seeking a Locum Senior Planning Lawyer.
The role is an remote working assignment and does not include Committee attendance. The Authority are looking for a full time candidate however, candidates offering 4 days per week availability will also be considered. The assignment is for an initial 3 month duration with a strong likelihood of extension thereafter.
The hourly rate for this role is up to £55 per hour Umbrella, dependent upon the individual’s relevant experience.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong understanding of managing a Planning Law caseload with Local Government background. The role will be focusing on major planning projects as well as Court of Appeal matters.
Duties for this role may include
- Acting as a legal advisor in large scale planning projects and developments and a current Court of Appeal case
- Handling a complex Planning caseload
- Advising and negotiating on projects involving multiple agencies and client interests
- Representing clients in negotiations and discussions with third parties in matters regarding the areas of legal practice relevant to the post
- Contributing to the development, training or mentoring of colleagues where required
Please apply for this role either online or contact Louise Francis or Felicity Woodbridge via phone or email for further information.
Locum Senior Planning Lawyer – Remote Working – £55 per hour Umbrella – West Midlands
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.
Looking for Lawyer jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Lawyer vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Lawyer careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Lawyer opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Lawyer recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: