5 months ago
Venn Group - Birmingham
£35 - £45 Per Hour
Any or N/A
Category: Solicitor Jobs
Venn Group is currently working with an established Local Authority based in Bedfordshire to recruit for a Locum Commercial Contracts Lawyer on a full time contract for a period of 3 months.
Day to day duties may include:
* Drafting documentation that achieves clients' objectives and to negotiate and settle documentation with their third parties
* Providing high quality legal advice and assistance on contract and commercial matters to client departments across the Local Authority
* Maintaining awareness of relevant legislation, regulations and codes of practice
* Providing legal advice, often in relation to highly complex matters, to Officers and Members as required allowing them to make decisions and achieve solutions to problems which comply with the law and governance requirements
* Advising on and dealing with all legal matters relating to UK and EU contract and public procurement law, related governance and other general legal matters
The Council are able to offer an hourly of rate of up to £45 per hour (umbrella) dependent on experience and 1-2 days of homeworking are also on offer for the right candidate.
Should you, or anybody you know wish to apply for the above position then please contact Connie Ross or Tom Hoult by phone onor
We look forward to your application.
We endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
27 days ago
only 1 day until close