14 days ago
£35 - £40 Per Hour
Any or N/A
Category: Solicitor Jobs
Locum Childcare Lawyer Opportunity
A large local authority in the South West are currently recruiting for a Locum Childcare Lawyer to join the Legal Department on a locum basis for a 3-6 month duration.
Our client provides an innovative legal service. They are seeking to add an experienced Solicitor who can provide a pro-active and comprehensive service to clients on their duties towards children and young people.
Duties will include:
* Managing a caseload of care proceedings and PLO cases, including complex cases, non-accidental injury cases and cases with an international dimension
* Providing client care and undertaking case management of the issued proceedings and PLO matters
* Providing legal advice to the client department at all levels
* Preparing s. 31 cases ready for issuing with the Court
* Liaising with other parties including solicitors and experts to progress cases
* Undertaking advocacy in the Magistrates and County Court
* Carrying out advocacy at CMC, directions, interim hearings and at advocates meetings
* Conducting hearings to include Contested and Final Contested
* Advising client social workers in safeguarding children matters including in private law and s37 matters
In return our client is able to offer a stable, long term assignment in a progressive and modern council. A competitive rate of up to £45 per hour is offered for this position.
For further information, please contact Jon Fowell or Alice Hughes onor alternatively send your CV to email@example.com. We look forward to your application.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
28 days ago
only 9 hours until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close