NewLaw is part of £527m Redde plc. NewLaw is ranked in the Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners for three areas, – Personal Injury, Clinical Negligence and Private Client services.
Our fresh approach to managing personal injury claims has made us a major force in the sector since we were first established in 2004. Our teams of specialists provide a service that 95% of our clients would recommend. We have recovered £830+ million in compensation for our clients.
Right now we have exciting opportunities for experienced litigators to join our talented team in our vibrant Cardiff city centre office. You will manage a caseload of high quality claimant Non MOJ RTA pre-litigated and litigated claims
To succeed you will need:
· A solution focussed approach, placing clients at the heart of everything you do.
· Experience of case managing RTA claims either pre-litigated or litigated.
· Exceptional communication skills, negotiating skills and written skills.
· Attention to detail and be highly organised.
What can we offer you?
· A full induction training programme and a personalised development plan with ongoing support in a friendly, enjoyable, encouraging work environment;
· A competitive salary package of up to £33,000 pa supported by some great benefits, including a season ticket loan, pension scheme, share save scheme, discounted gym memberships, mobile phone contracts and motoring products;
· A great work-life balance, working 37.5 hours per week.
So if this sounds like something you can't miss out on, what are you waiting for? Please submit your CV and a covering letter and let us know your salary expectations and when you might be able to start.
We look forward to hearing from you.
NewLaw welcomes all applications regardless of age, disability, marital status (including civil partnerships), pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, sex (or gender) or other irrelevant factor.