Litigation Solicitor - Personal Injury NQ to 2 Years
Our client is a leading provider of Insurance and Legal Services and have a reputation of providing first class service to clients. Due to unprecedented growth within the business they are now actively seeking to recruit a Personal Injury Solicitor
About the Role
- Responsibility for a high-volume caseload of Fast Track Personal Injury RTA Pursuer claims, making use of the firm's Case Management Systems and using the agreed internal procedures and practices.
- To progress your caseload in a manner to ensure that clients receive appropriate, professional, timely and pertinent legal advice, with regular contact, whilst managing their expectations.
- To identify early those cases where proceedings would be tactically beneficial to litigate and to do so expeditiously.
- Take a practical but commercial approach to settlements and advising clients as to litigation/cost risks.
- To achieve and exceed various targets set in relation to, for example, profit costs and settlements without compromising the firm's integrity.
- To liaise appropriately and timely with sources, medical agencies, experts, third party insurers and other relevant parties to ensure that cases are pro-actively progressed.
- Perform to a high level in a target orientated environment.
- To undertake any other tasks as deemed relevant and reasonable by the business.
- Knowledge and experience of RTA Scottish Protocol PI cases.
- Knowledge and experience of non -PI RTA cases pre-litigation.
- Competent working with a case management system and good knowledge of MS Office
- Good time management and organisational Skills
If this is a role that sounds of interest to you, please send your CV across to Simon at Clayton Legal on the link provided or alternatively call Clayton Legal to enquire about other opportunities. Please ensure before applying you have the prerequisite experience outlined above.