A litigation paralegal is required to join a dedicated and busy Litigation department at our prestigious London office.
The successful candidate will provide support to the Litigation team and will have the ability to work efficiently, assisting with files from instruction which will include:
Assisting up to three litigators with administrative and legal tasks
The ability to provide administrative support including document production, diary management, filing and clearing backlog
Assistance with legal tasks - attendance notes at Court and with Counsel, preparation of bundles, research, managing small files under supervision
Marketing - updating databases of contacts, organising networking drinks, writing articles, networking events.
Our litigation paralegal will be enthusiastic, have exceptional communication skills and be able to produce a high standard of work to tight deadlines.
Your skills will include:
• Excellent telephone manner
• Good IT skills, including tracking changes on documents and typing 65 wpm, good eye for detail
• The ability to provide efficient and effective support;
• The ability to work in a team and to also have your own responsibilities;
• The ability to manage your own workload and have excellent organisational skills;
• Interest in marketing eg databases, networking events and writing articles
• Initiative and a professional and positive work attitude.
The ideal candidate would be a LPC graduate with good academics and demonstrable interest in commercial/general litigation. You would also have 6 + months' litigation experience
The firm are offering a competitive salary dependant on experience for this full time permanent position.