NAHL Group PLC, the listed parent company of National Accident Helpline, is creating a third, wholly owned ABS. This follows the successful launch of two joint venture firms with New Law and Lyons Davidson over the last 12 months.
Based in Kettering and trading from Q2 2019, NAHL’s 3rd law firm will primarily serve customers of National Accident Helpline
. As a group we have a reputation for investing in our people and we believe our teams personal and professional development is critical to our success. We are very proud to have recently been awarded the Gold Standard by Investors In People at our first attempt.
As the leader of our litigation team you will be responsible for the successful management of your own multi-track caseload and overseeing the team’s fast-track caseload. You will be responsible for supporting the team and the customer to handle claims in an empathetic and reassuring way, whilst managing processes efficiently, securing the right outcome for the customer whilst demonstrating commercial awareness.
As a Litigation Manager you will:
- proactively manage your own multi-track caseload, with the support of the Senior Litigators, to deliver the financial, customer and operational targets set by the Operations & Performance Director;
- demonstrate technical expertise in the field of multi-track case handling;
- have proven experience working in a high-volume environment;
- ensure that regulatory requirements are met and adhered to at all times, liaising at all times with the company’s COLP and compliance function;
- have the ability to meet strict court deadlines;
- ensure all cases within the team are prepared for issue and handled in a timely manner;
- be well versed with CPR rules and relevant case law;
- be a people leader, influencing the team to deliver strong results;
- monitor KPI performance in line with the commercial needs of the business;
- manage the day-to-day running of the team and full end-to-end employee cycle;
- be results driven, striving for the highest levels of employee engagement, performance excellence and customer service standards;
- proactively develop ways to improve efficiency, quality and general performance of the team, regular reviewing of procedures and systems to identify any inefficiencies;
- be an ambassador for quality, assessing cases for both training and coaching purposes, ensuring quality assessment is accurate to achieve regulatory and legal requirements;
- create an environment that engages high performing individuals to excel, whilst maintaining an environment which supports the spirit of teamwork, open and honest communication and the sharing of ideas and best practice; and
- maintain up-to-date knowledge of our market to ensure the team is and remains fit for purpose.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- be a qualified Solicitor with 5 years PQE in personal injury law;
- have experience of handling Claimant multi-track cases arising from RTA, EL, PL, OL claims;
- be a people leader able to demonstrate the ability to develop and motivate others to perform and exceed expectations;
- have excellent customer care and communication skills;
- be able to cope well under pressure;
- have proven ability to handle own case-load, adhering to strict SLAs;
- be a strong negotiator, able to persuade and influence others;
- demonstrate attention to detail;
- work autonomously, taking high levels of ownership with a solution focused approach;
- be a confident and capable decision maker;
- be able to analyse and interpret information to make decisions;
- manage risk to make commercially sound decisions;
- be able to work interdepartmentally, managing stakeholder relationships constructively; and
- thrive and operate in a fast-paced organisation.
You may have experience of the following: Litigation Manager, Solicitor, Qualified Solicitor, Litigation Solicitor, Post Issue Manager, Lawyer, Personal Injury Lawyer, Person Injury Claims, Personal Injury, Multi -track , Personal Injury Law, PQE, Case Law, LLB, LPC, etc.