ACS are recruiting for an RTA Litigation Fee Earner for a law firm in Cheshire.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
* Assuming conduct of RTA portal drop out cases
* Thorough investigation and risk assessment of new claims
* Drafting and issuing of legal proceedings
* Risk assessing cases for litigation
* Investigation liability an assessing quantum of claim
* Conduct of litigation to fast track trial
The ideal candidate will have experience in running a predominantly fast track litigated Caseload, with an element of complex injuries and cases involving allegations of LVI fraud and the MIB.
Good communication skills are essential as is a ‘can do' attitude. Suitable applicant will have a very strong service led ethos, a friendly manner; enjoy speaking with people and engaging with prospective and existing clients. Strong IT skills are a must.
Experience of handling a volume RTA litigation caseload is essential as is previous use of a case management system.
You will have knowledge of the MOJ portal and the pre-action protocol.
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels.