10 months ago
Job Title: Litigation Executive – EL
Salary: Competitive Package
We are now recruiting for an experienced fee earner to join the EL team in Sheffield who is able to manage their own caseload in the region of 120 to 140 claims which would consist of both portal and non-portal claims, litigated and non-litigated.
Knowledge of running an EL personal injury claim from inception to conclusion is essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading International Law firm and develop your career in Serious and Specialist Injury
Responsibilities to include;
• Managing own case load of EL portal and non-portal claims
• Preparing documents
• Drafting claims
• Obtaining medical evidence
• Valuing claims
• Negotiating settlements
• Admin Support provided
What we are looking for;
• An experienced Fee earner who has managed EL cases is essential
• Experience of dealing with Litigated claims within a similar caseload desirable
• You will have a passion for providing empathetic and exemplary client care and possess a keen interest in Serious and Specialist Injury
• You will have strong IT skills, be able to communicate well with a variety of people and have excellent organisational skills.
This is a busy and fast paced environment so the ability to deal with competing deadlines and manage your workload effectively and with sensitivity is of high importance.
Who we are;
Slater and Gordon Limited is a leading consumer law firm in Australia and the United Kingdom. We employ 1,210 people in 54 locations across Australia and 3,130 people across 25 locations in the UK. Slater and Gordon’s mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas.
Founded in Australia in 1935 the company has grown from quite humble beginnings to building a powerful reputation throughout our history as a law firm that fights to achieve the best outcomes and ensure that more people are able to access affordable legal services.
Ready to apply?
If you are interested in applying, please follow the online application process. Should your details be shortlisted a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.