5 months ago
Litigation Executive - CICA
Express Solicitors are a top 200 Law firm that specialises in personal injury. We cover every area of personal injury including public liability, occupier’s liability, road traffic accidents, employer’s liability, industrial disease, serious injuries and clinical negligence matters. At Express, we pride ourselves in the work we do helping injured people.
We are LEXCEL and Law Society accredited and are a Legal 500 Leading Firm for both Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence. Six of our Partners are members of the Law Society Specialist Personal Injury Panel and one of our Partners is a member of the Law Society Specialist Clinical Negligence Panel.
We are looking for a full-time handler for all our Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority cases. You will be working within a supportive team however this is a stand-alone role and would suit someone with a desire to help others, while running a full-time caseload with the discipline and knowledge that requires.
What are we looking for?
* Previous background knowledge of Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority claims an advantage
* Previous case management experience of high volume caseload
* A focus on driving cases through the scheme process to conclusion
* Knowledge of Proclaim Case Management System
* Demonstrate willingness and ability to deal proactively and confidently with difficult clients
* Proficiency in handling multiple enquiries and managing own time to ensure all enquiries are fully pursued.
* Be able to deal with and talk sensitively to clients about issues of a sensitive nature
* Experience of handling customer/client enquires on either the telephone or face to face.
* Strong influencing, negotiating and objection handling skills.
* Ability to present relevant information to management in a concise manner.
* Be able to perform and meet targets (ordinarily fee income, time recording and caseload). Applicants should be committed and hardworking individuals who enjoy operating in a autonomous environment with weekly supervision.
* The role involves the use of IT systems and therefore computer literacy, including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, is essential.
* Personal injury claimant experience.
* Completion of a legal qualification (LLB, GDL, LPC)
To apply please visit our Careers page and click on “current vacancies” or click the link below:
Alternatively please use email@example.com and send CV and covering letter
Our employees are our most important asset and it’s our employees who have made Express Solicitors the success it is today. Our recruitment process consolidates that success.
At Express Solicitors, we rate skill and ability above all else and therefore our recruitment policy encourages applications from all.