Job Title: RTA Litigation Executive
Salary Range (DOE): £18,000 - £20,000
I am currently working with a leading Personal Injury law firm based in Manchester, who are growing rapidly to become a dynamic, vibrant and exciting law firm. Due to this continuous growth, they are now looking for RTA Litigation Executive to join their team in North Manchester.
The Litigation Executive will be experienced in all stages of the RTA process and have experience with matters involving the MOJ Portal. You will have experience dealing with a busy RTA caseload, under minimal supervision, will be strongly considered. If you possess the relevant experience and believe you will be an asset to the firm, then my client encourages you to apply for this amazing opportunity to progress your career as a Litigation Executive with the RTA sector.
Required Skills & Experience:
· Manage an existing caseload of portal and non-portal RTA PI claims
· Conduct client interviews
· Instruct medical experts, review medical reports and arrange medical treatment as well as
oversee the payment of related invoices.
· Undertake the valuation of claims for general damages
· Draft documents in preparation of court proceedings and attend final court hearings where appropriate.
· Prepare instructions to counsel
· Liaise with clients and all related third parties effectively in writing and over the telephone
If you are interested in the above position please can you send an up-to-date version of your CV Bonnie Rowle at Straight Line Search Recruitment