Are you a junior/mid-level Lawyer looking for a change in law firm? A top legal 500 law firm is looking for an associate to join the Competition team at their London office.
What will role entail?
* To manage all client work allocated by the Partners and other fee earners within the Group and sometimes across the wider Regulatory practice
* To ensure that all client work is progressed in a timely fashion and that the client and client partner are kept regularly informed on progress and costs
* At all times to exercise high standards of client care in a professional and effective manner
* To demonstrate excellent written and interpersonal skills in order to meet the drafting and presentation aspects of the role
* The Competition Group is growing fast and now has three partners and six associates
* It has a leading litigation offering but is now building its non-contentious practice. A new partner was hired to lead and develop this side of the Group's work.
* Alongside general competition law, the new partner also has a regulatory practice which the Group and Firm wish to develop through the hire of an associate.
* The work will primarily be advisory but will also involve litigation where appropriate e.g. challenging regulatory decisions.
Salary based on experience plus benefits and bonus scheme. (Benefits include pension, private medical cover, life insurance and income protection, season ticket loan).
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Daniel Harris onfor a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.