An elite US law firm is seeking an excellent NQ-2 PQE Leveraged Finance Lawyer. To join their market leading team in London.
You'll be a NQ-2 PQE Senior Leveraged Finance Lawyer, having worked at either a Magic Circle or US law firm previously. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to work at an elite law firm as part of a small team, with the opportunity to progress through the ranks.
The firm focuses on high profile and complex financing structures. The majority of their work is on the lender side, acting on behalf of international banks.
* Elite US law firm with an unrivalled reputation for excellence
* Top salary, extremely generous bonus
* Challenging and complex workload
* Drafting documentation for complex cross-border financing transactions and taking a leading role in business development
* You'll be working closely with one of the top tier practitioners in the field of leveraged finance
* High profile work - multi-billion-dollar transactions
What You'll Need
* Leveraged Finance Lawyer, UK qualified, NQ-2 PQE
* Previously worked at a Magic Circle or US law firm
* Excellent academics
* Great communicator, analytical and highly ambitious
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Leveraged Finance Lawyer to work on cross-jurisdictional high value transactions on behalf of lenders, borrowers and sponsors.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact George Langford onfor a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.