Pure Business Group:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for three experienced Legal Tutors to join our expanding Training and Development Department and provide guidance and support to new starters within the Pure Business Group Training Academy.
We are looking for mentors who promote the PURE ethos and mission statement and ensure that all staff are working towards the same high values we expect for success.
The role is pre-dominantly focused on mentoring and coaching new starters and experienced fee earners within PBG in office environment within Pure Business Group Training Centre.This will be based on technical and competency related learning as per specific job roles within the group.
You will provide support to new starters throughout their induction training in the Training Academy together with continued support when required once they move into their department in the PBG.Support will also be provided for existing fee earners within the Group when required.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective working relationships at all levels. Good presentation skills will also be beneficial.You will be self-motivated and enthusiastic with proven ability to prioritise and plan, and be able to thrive in a busy, fast paced environment.
- Share technical expertise, knowledge and understanding with learners in order to help to develop their self-confidence.
- Oversee and supervise learners in order to effectively obtain sign off in line with technical and behavioral competencies of PBG.
- Share effective and efficient techniques.
- Act as a counselor in decision making.
- Facilitate career development through guidance and advice and act as a role model for the learner by sharing and reinforcing PURE ethos and values.
- Provide Monthly reports to the Group Head of Training and Development, to evidence weekly movements and obtain sign off on training plans/programmes.This will ensure that standard and practices are measured and aligned.
- Involved in delivering and co-ordinating the implementation of the company’s learning and development strategy in line with business needs.
- Keep up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses
- Keep up to date with all relevant case law by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses.
- Champion the implementation of learning and development and the creation of a learning culture within the business
Education and Experience:
- Ability to work as expert advisor to non-educational peers and colleagues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; capable presenter.
- Achieves results by simultaneously challenging & supporting
- Takes responsibility for the performance & wellbeing of other people
- Communicates effectively with all levels of staff, Council and other stakeholders
- Provides positive feedback to individuals and acknowledges efforts
- Clearly communicates business goals & objectives
- Desirable: from a legal costs or legal education background
- Strong IT skills and time management are essential.