10 months ago
Closing Date: 20/10/2017
We are seeking an enthusiastic Administration Assistant to join our Legal Support Team. We are looking for a proactive, efficient and organised individual with excellent attention to detail. You’ll be providing general administration support to the Legal Support Team including inputting data, opening new files and other ad-hoc tasks. This is a busy role, requiring the ability to switch between tasks quickly and work to tight deadlines.
The basic purpose of the job and its primary objectives
To provide file and general administration support to all departments of the firm ensuring all our service level agreements (SLA’s) and management information (MI) deadlines are met.
* To undertake all administration duties as requested and be prepared to use a high degree of self-management and initiative.
* To be flexible and be able to adapt to any given business need that could include the following, and any other duties as required:-
* Opening new files
* Closing and archiving files
* MI collection
* Running updates and reporting
* Liaising with clients directly e.g. cheque chasing
* File updates
* Sorting and handling daily post
* Managing email and diaries
* Document production
* Filing and scanning
* General file administration
* Billing processing and queries
* Ad-hoc admin support
* To provide support to Fee Earners as and when required
* To use all office equipment efficiently & competently
* To ensure the confidentiality of all the firm’s and client’s documentation and information in compliance with all DPA requirements
* Willingness to work flexibly to meet business needs
* Able to work within a team
* Excellent communication skills
* Competent use of Microsoft Office
The closing date for this role should be treated as a guide as we will hold interviews as applications are received. Therefore, we would encourage you to apply as soon as possible as the vacancy may be filled prior to the date provided.