Legal Support Assistant
Do you have 6-12 months experience handling post-completion matters in conveyancing? Are you a Support professional who is confident in being the front of house? If so, a well known Merseyside based firm will be very interested in hearing from you.
Your duties will include:
- Dealing with clients both over the telephone and in person.
- Dealing with the Land Registry, Mortgage Lenders and other relevant parties.
- Booking in files to the Department effectively.
- Linking post to Conveyancer's files.
- Making applications to facilitate the registration of legal Title at the Land Registry.
- Making applications to facilitate the first registration of legal Title at the Land Registry.
- Responding to any Requisitions or queries raised by the Land Registry and other relevant parties.
- Dealing with incoming post and evidence of discharge of legal mortgages.
- Diarising and dealing with retentions held on client ledger accounts.
You will be paid a competitive salary and receive a generous benefits package for your hard work.
My client is going from strength to strength with rapid growth overall so now is the perfect time to join a copmpany whose reputation is sparkling and new exciting changes are taking place!
Please contact Lilly Tomlinson, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.