Legal Skills Trainer - Conveyancing
· Market Leading conveyancing provider based in the heart of Manchester with a reputation for services in residential conveyancing
· Reliable and constant influx of work across residential conveyancing
· Enjoyable working atmosphere along with fully supported personal growth plans and the opportunity to benefit from rewarding career
· Huge emphasis on training and development of new and existing employees with 36% of current staff having been employed at the firm for 10 years or more
Legal Skills Trainer
· Identifying training needs across the Centres as required, and to make the appropriate development recommendations
· Designing, preparing or updating legal training modules, which can be delivered by the training team to meet the business needs
· Delivering the appropriate level of training using relevant delivery methods across all levels of the organisation to an agreed timetable
· Evaluating the training carried out to ensure continuous improvement has been achieved and business benefit delivered, by reflecting any changes into subsequent training sessions
· Coaching and supporting our people in their "on the job" training, including case management systems training and preparation for external exams
· Coaching and supporting other members of the Training Team as required
· Overseeing successful delivery of the Apprenticeship Programme
· Briefing groups of Lawyers to implement company policies, law and guidance
· Liaising with the training resource within the Business to Business Division to identify and facilitate soft skills training
· Wide technical experience in conveyancing
· Ability to inspire, train and coach others
· Ability to summarise legal issues succinctly and provide practical and confident advice
· Experience of mentoring and development
· Knowledge of AML regulations
· Strong system/process skills
· Market Leading salary and benefits package
· Collaborative, friendly and fully supported working environment
· Flexible working requests will be considered
· No caseload
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.