Are you a legal secretary based in Nottingham with experience in Wills, Trusts and Probate seeking a new opportunity?
We are recruiting on behalf of a leading law firm who are consistently recognised as they require professional legal secretary support to their growing Wills, Trusts and Probate team.
This role involves a lot of client contact, both over the phone and face to face so candidates must be comfortable with this. You must have a minimum of one year's previous experience in a similar role to be considered.
This is a full time role working between the hours of 9am - 5:30pm. Salary is negotiable dependent on experience and in line with competitive market rates.
- Provide secretarial and personal assistant administrative duties within the department. You may be required to support other departments within the firm on a temporary basis.
- Producing correspondence and documentation
- Liaise with existing and potential clients and business contacts in a professional manner.
- Manage diary appointments and meetings for individual fee earners.
- Taking messages from clients and relaying to relevant person(s)
- Setting up new client files and dealing with the storage and retrieval of files
- Closing client files and archiving
- Deal with all legal work in accordance with the Solicitors Code of Conduct.
- Excellent face-to-face and telephone communication techniques
- Adept in use of MS Office products, in particular Word
- Adept in use of digital dictation systems
- Good understanding of English grammar and spelling
- Ability to organise and prioritise workloads
- Clear focus of quality and business development issues
- Knowledge of working in a Legal environment advantageous
- Good team player
- Professional appearance
For further information about this fantastic opportunity, please get in touch with Gemma Evans, Legal recruitment consultant or simply click apply to be considered for the role immediately.