I am currently working with a firm who is one of the leading law firms in the region, who have 5 offices across Essex and Suffolk. Due to continued growth they are now looking to recruit a Legal Secretary Team Leader to join their Braintree office on a permanent fulltime basis.
The successful Team Leader will be ensuring effective secretarial cover is provided across the teams and offices on a daily basis, monitoring the effectiveness of business processes within the departments, suggesting change and championing efficient working practices and checking dictation list each morning to see where there are hotspots.
This a great opportunity for someone looking to progress their career as a Legal Secretary Team Leader.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A high degree of self-management and initiative
- Legal Secretarial experience
- Experience leading a secretarial team in a professional environment
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to develop relationships with staff members at all levels
- Being a strong, positive role model and leader
- Location: Braintree
- Salary Range (DOE): Negotiable
- Job Type: Permanent
- Working Hours: Monday-Friday (Full-Time)
- Reference: AH203