about 1 year ago
We are seeking to recruit a Legal Secretary to work at our Swansea and/or Carmarthen office.
We are keen to hear from experienced Legal Secretaries who have an organised and enthusiastic approach.
The role would include secretarial and administrative duties across various departments, and a minimum of 3 years experience is desirable.
Salary: Negotiable dependant on experience
Benefits: Private Health Care, Life Cover, Pension, On-Site Parking
Position: Full Time and Permanent (Monday - Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm)
* Reception Duties - to meet and greet clients and provide refreshments
* General office administration
* Digital Dictation
* Creating and Amending documents and letters
* Maintaining both hard and soft copies of client files
* Arranging meetings and conference telephone calls
* Raising monthly invoices for our Legal Services to Clients
* Dealing with Client enquiries
* To have a pleasant and welcoming manner
* Excellent communication skills both written and oral through the medium of welsh
* Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
* Ability to type accurately – knowledge of “Track Changing” and “Legal Numbering” is essential
* Ability to turn around large documents at speed
* Proficient in using Microsoft Office
* Excellent IT skills
* Flexible approach to our work
* Typing speed above 65 wpm
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter via the link below.