Cathedral Appointments have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to join a local, well-established law firm based in Axminster within their Residential Conveyancing department. This would be ideal for someone who is possibly looking to reduce their commute and work closer to home, or maybe someone who is looking to relocate to the area.
Responsibilities will include: -
· Undertaking fast and accurate audio typing duties by means of digital dictation
· Dealing with general administration for the firm
· Diary management
· Answering and directing telephone calls where appropriate
· Maintaining client files and filing to a high standard
Requirements include: -
· Minimum of 6 months’ experience working as a Legal Secretary within Residential Conveyancing
· Audio/Copy typing experience, ideally with minimum speeds of 65wpm
· You will be highly professional and organised, with exceptional communication skills, a keen eye for detail and a professional, confident manner
· You will have excellent IT skills; including the use of Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge with a friendly, local law firm. If you are an experienced Legal Secretary and you are looking for a new challenge where you will be valued and rewarded, please send your CV through to Sophia at Cathedral Appointments today.
Key Words: Legal Secretary, Secretary, Residential Conveyancing, Conveyancing, Residential Property, Property, Law Firm, Audio Typing, Typing, Typist, Legal, Secretarial Support, Legal Support, Copy Typing, Administration, Secretarial, Law, Jobs in Axminster, Devon Jobs, Axminster Jobs, Jobs in Devon