G2 Legal Limited
West Yorkshire, Yorkshire, UK
£20,000 - £25,000
One of Yorkshire's leading law firms is looking to recruit a Private Client Legal Secretary to be based at their Otley office. They are the most accredited law firm in Yorkshire and their wide range of specialist accreditations across the firm speaks of their expertise and provides security. This firm promotes an outstanding work life balance and an extensive benefits package to include:
- Workplace pension scheme
- A share of the firm's profits each year
- Death in service benefit
- 23 days paid holiday, increasing to 26 days from 1 year continuous service
- Lifeworks employee assistance program
- Members of the First Bus Commuter Travel Club which offers discounts for ‘normal’ bus travel and park and ride tickets
Ideally you will have experience in Private Client however Legal Secretaries without this experience will still be considered.
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role, along with reception duties, however this is not essential as full training can be given. They will have a pleasant, helpful manner, strong organisational skills and will enjoy working under pressure, meeting deadlines and maintaining high levels of accuracy while doing so. The ability to deliver a friendly, professional, quality service in all dealings with clients and other parties is essential. KEY TASKS
- Dealing with the branch post and DX
- Reception duties
- Liaising with clients and other parties on behalf of fee earners and dealing with enquiries as appropriate
- Liaising with the Accounts department to produce cheques, pay disbursements etc
- Maintaining diaries and making appointments when required
- Producing documents from the Case Management system
- Management of the files under the fee earner’s direction from opening files to preparing them for archiving
- Filing, photocopying, collating of documents and other clerical duties
If you are a Legal Secretary and meet the above criteria, please apply directly via the link for this Otley based role.
For more information, contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal Recruitment.