Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment
Warrington, Cheshire, North West
£25,000 - £30,000
£20,000 - £30,000 (D.O.E)
I’m delighted to be working with a leading law firm who are based in the heart of Warrington, they are currently going through a growth expansion and as a result are keen to add a Legal Secretary to their Family team in Warrington. They would like to recruit a Legal Secretary with experience of working for partners and fee earners in a Legal Aid environment.
Based in modern, well-equipped offices, in the centre of Warrington and with nearby parking, this role would suit an experienced Legal Secretary with experience in Legal Aid and Care work.
Duties and responsibilities of the Legal Secretary in Family:
- Previous legal secretarial experience working (previous experience working withing a legal aid family department)
- Ability to type, draft and produce documents efficiently, and with ease is essential.
- Case Management usage
- Competent working knowledge of Microsoft Word is highly essential.
- First class communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent levels of accuracy
- Initiative to learn and ability to self-motivate.
- Experience of working under pressure to tight deadlines with the ability to remain calm.
- Capability to prioritise and multitask effectively, with good time management and organisational skills.
- Always demonstrate discretion and the ability to always maintain absolute confidentiality.
- IT skills - Microsoft word, typing, case management use, formatting and editing documents.
Having worked with this leading firm for some time, I know of their excellent standard of work, and opportunities for progression and development.
A competitive salary is on offer, with 3 days in the office and 2 days of hybrid working for an excellent work life balance.
If you are keen to be considered for this Legal Secretary role, please apply directly, send your CV to ****@douglas-scott.co.uk or call me for a confidential conversation today.