5 months ago
Stowe Family Law LLP the country's largest specialist family law firm, is looking to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary for their new Birmingham office.
Candidates must have previous legal experience, strong audio typing skills and be extremely well organised.
Experience working in family law would be highly advantageous.
Main Duties to include:
* Dealing and liaising with enquiries from clients
* Arranging appointments using diary management system
* Preparing letters and court documents
* Delivering and collecting documents
* Copying, scanning and faxing
* Preparation of bundles
* Filing and other general administration work
* Preparing all relevant paperwork for the accounts department
* Any other tasks commensurate with the role
Skills, interests and qualities:
* Excellent audio typing skills
* Knowledge of law and legal procedures would be beneficial but not essential
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Computer literate
* A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Discretion, for dealing with confidential information
* The ability to work to deadlines
* The ability to work well as part of a team and also on your own
A highly competitive salary is on offer for the right candidate.