My client a sucessful and reputable law firm based in Central Manchester are seeking to recruit a dynamic, proactive Legal Secretary to support ther busy Employment department.
The work they do will be a mixture of contentious and noncontentious, and is is wanting the candidate to feel confident liaising with clients, proactively
organising and managing diaries
Duties & Responsibilities
- Typing and drafting correspondence
- Diary management
- Arranging and booking travel and accommodation
- Audio typing (Big Hand)
- Amending documents
- Booking meetings
- Assisting with and drafting bills
- Opening, maintaining and closing files
- Archiving files
- Updating and maintaining databases
- Scanning and preparing documentation
- General administration i.e. filing, faxing, photocopying etc
Key Skills & Experience
- Being a team player is essential
- Efficient diary management skills
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent organisations skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Excellent typing speeds
- Organised with time and documents
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Flexible, can do approach
Do you feel like this could be the right role for you? If so please don't hesitate to contact me or get your CV sent today!
Please contact Lilly Tomlinson, Associate Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.