If you are an experienced Secretary and would jump at the opportunity to work within the Family Law department of a legal practice in Newton Abbot, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Our client is a local, friendly law firm who is looking for someone enthusiastic and organised to join the team and provide essential support to the fee earners.
· Undertaking secretarial duties, including audio typing and copy typing
· Answering the telephone and either directing calls as appropriate or taking accurate, detailed messages
· General administration, including; managing the relevant fee earners’ diaries, making appointments, opening and closing files, and filing
· The ideal candidate will be an experienced Legal Secretary, however, our client will also consider a strong Secretary or Administrator looking to progress a career in law
· Ideally, you have experience with digital dictation
· You will be friendly, hardworking, enthusiastic and organised
· You will have high attention to detail
· You will be able to prioritise work and meet deadlines
On offer is a market leading salary and excellent benefits. This firm prides themselves on their values, including providing exceptional client service and really looking after their staff. They offer fantastic training and career development. For more information or to apply for the role, get in touch with Sophia Damshenas today.