Are you a Family Legal Secretary who is seeking a fantastic new opportunity at an expanding law firm in York?
Our client is growing and are currently looking for a Legal Secretary to join their York based Family Team. The firm has been established for over 100 years, combining their abundance of experience with a modern, forward thinking approach.
The role of a Family Legal Secretary will include:
- Opening and closing case files
- Preparing court bundles
- Diary and meeting management
- Audio typing
- Preparing trial bundles
- Filing divorce applications
- Drafting correspondence such as emails, letters and client care packs
- Liaising with clients
- General administration - including photocopying, filing, scanning
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Family Legal Secretary to further develop their career within a highly experienced law firm.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this fantastic York based role then please contact Leona Taylor at Sacco Mann or submit your CV below.